We are exploring the wonder of healing. The medical community have done so much good in bringing a quality of life to us, previously thought improbable. The understanding of healthier diets continue to empower us with knowledge, that allows for adjustments to better living.
However, I am seeking the magnificence of supernatural healing as seen in the bible, as recorded over the years in church history and is still available today. Many questions still prevail in this conversation. Any person who believes they have this one all wrapped up is guilty of simplistic, intellectual arrogance. It would seem God gives grace to the humble and that is what is needed right now-tons of humility with heaps of grace.
Here are some questions:
1. When did sickness and disease enter the world?
2. How did it do so?
3. Why does God even want to heal? Where did He begin to heal?
4. What are the causes of sickness?
5. What is the difference between Old Covenant and New Covenant healing?
6. What is the link between demons and disease?
7. What amazes you about Jesus' healing style?
8. Why are all not healed immediately?
9. What are the classic mistakes made in praying for the sick?
I would love to hear from you...